Sunday, April 8, 2018

I Will Edit Professional Photoshop Job In 20 Hours



Professional Photoshop editing | Photo Retouching | Background remove from Image .

I believe in provide Professional work in less time period. If you want quick service then Hire me :

I am offering Services :

1. Remove Background from Image.(Transparent Background).
2. Retouching with Realistic perfect skin.
3. eBay / AMAZON products editing
4. Removing unwanted objects from image.
5.Cropping and Resizing Image.
6. Convert your Image into any format
7. Face Clearing / Color changing
8. Photos / Images Re sizing.

Design Everything Like Flyer, Poster, Business Card, Social Media Design and Website Header.

Packages
Basic
Standard
Premium

Description
Simple edits + High quality version + Amazon basic image requirements.
Standard edits + High quality version + Unlimited revisions + Source file.
Premium Quality + Unlimited revisions + VIP Support + Super fast delivery + All Source file.
Delivery Time
2 Day
3 Day
3 Day
Revisions
Unlimited
Unlimited
Unlimited
Source File
Yes
Yes
Yes
High Resolution
Yes
Yes
Yes
Commercial Use
No
Yes
Yes
Price
$5
$20
$50


















Please send images with good quality. Don't send low quality images.

If you want something nontraditional, Write me a message. Probably I can help you, but I would like to discuss it first. 

In Order to become Better, I need to see our best!

Need you more Information click more..

Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment